8 to 10 yrs old
Athletes should be comfortable on blue terrain and load the lift independently. Groups are a maximum 6:1 athlete to coach ratio. This group works towards refining the fundamental skills necessary for athletes to progress into strong, well-rounded skiers. Senior Gromlins will sample all three disciplines of the Purgatory Ski Team (Alpine, Freeride and Freestyle) so athletes can discover what they are most passionate about.
- Ten (10) Saturday training sessions
- Four (4) Night Skiing training sessions at Chapman/Hesperus
- Total coaching time: 56 hours approximately
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Purgatory Resort/Chapman/Hesperus Ski Pass
- Seasonal Ski Rental/other equipment
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- Good Junior Mountain Carving Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper Fitted Helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.