6 to 8 yrs old
Athletes should be comfortable skiing blue runs with a good pace and riding a lift comfortably with little or no help. We keep groups at a maximum of 5:1 athlete to coach ratio for maximum engagement and ease of lift loading. This group starts with basic stance and balance skills and works towards strong parallel turns. These skills are the foundations of our Alpine Racing, Freeride and Freestyle programs
- Ten (10) Saturday training sessions
- Four (4) Night Skiing training sessions at Chapman/Hesperus
- Total coaching time: 56 hours approximately
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Purgatory Resort/Chapman/Hesperus Ski Pass
- Seasonal Ski Rental/other equipment
- Snug / Comfortable ski boots
- Good Junior All- Mountain Carving Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper Fitted Helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.