10 yrs old and above
This program is designed for intensive training in developing athletes for USSA mogul competition. Training is two nights a week at Chapman Hill plus a Holiday training camp. Requirements include a Chapman Hill season pass, travel fees for away USSA competitions, drop in fees for USSA competitions and or regular training days at Purgatory Resort.
- Training: Tuesday and Thursday Nights at Chapman Hill
- Holiday Camp at Chapman Hill (Holiday camp is free and cannot be deducted from tuition cost.)
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Chapman Hill Ski Pass
- Seasonal ski rental/other equipment
- Travel Fees (only if traveling to races)
- USSA Membership
- Preseason strength and conditioning training
- Early Season Sessions
- Dryland Training
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- Freestyle Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper fitting helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.