12 yrs old and above
A part time Skills and Gate training team that meets during the week at Chapman hill during the normal Chapman ski season. Coaches will be on hand to critique form and to set coarse trainIng for both Slalom and GS courses. Beginning during Chapman Hill Ski Season operations Athlete will be able to pick a night (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
- 8 Gates & Drills Nights at Chapman Hill Jan-Mar (day of the week TBD)
- Race equipment purchasing and ski tuning discounts.
- Video Feedback: 1 per month
- Ski Tuning Support and Clinics (parents welcome)
- Preseason fall hikes (Saturdays- parents welcome)
- Total coaching time: 24 hours approximately per block
Tuition does NOT include:
- Purgatory Resort Ski Pass
- Chapman Hill Ski Pass
- Seasonal ski rental/other equipment
- Travel Fees (only if traveling to races)
- USSA Membership
- Preseason strength and conditioning training
- Early Season Sessions
- Purg Cup/special events entry fees
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- 1 pair junior race ski appropriate for SL/GS. Depending on skier level, 2 pairs may be suggested
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Hard ear race helmet. FIS approved if racing in USSA
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.