10 yrs old and above
This training program is designed for the serious athlete interested in competing full time at a regional and national USSA competition level. Focus will include expert mogul skiing, combined disciplines including halfpipe and slopestyle and aerial techniques and overall presentation for competition moguls. Participants will compete at USSA divisional races. Qualified skiers will acquire points for USSA Junior Nationals and USSA Nationals. Participation in the travel squad is required for athletes participating at away events. Tuition costs include one holiday camp. Additional fees will include travel, lodging and lift tickets at away events and entry fees. Chapman Hill training is included in the tuition fee.
- 56 Training Sessions (Purgatory and Chapman Hill)
- Holiday Camp at Chapman Hill (Holiday camp is free and cannot be deducted from tuition cost.)
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Purgatory Resort Ski Pass
- Chapman Hill Ski Pass
- Seasonal ski rental/other equipment
- Travel Fees (only if traveling to races)
- USSA Membership - 13 and over $235 includes Rocky Mountain Division Dues
- USASA Membership
- Preseason strength and conditioning training
- Early Season Sessions
- Dryland Training
- Travel Fees: $400 for 4 events plus Junior National travel TBD
- USSA Rocky Events $45-$55 per day
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- Freestyle Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper fitting helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.