10 yrs old and above
The Park & Pipe program encompasses all of the terrain park disciplines including slopestyle and half-pipe. An emphasis is placed on jumping and safety as athletes learn to use the terrain park. Focus will be on USASA competition. Participation in the travel squad is required for athletes participating at away events.
- 20 half day Saturday and Sunday at Purgatory approximately
- 40 nights at Chapman Hill approximately
- Holiday Camp at Chapman Hill (Holiday camp is free and cannot be deducted from tuition cost.)
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Purgatory Resort Ski Pass
- Chapman Hill Ski Pass
- Seasonal ski rental/other equipment
- Travel Fees (only if traveling to races)
- USASA Membership
- Preseason strength and conditioning training
- Early Season Sessions
- Dryland Training
- Estimated Travel fees: $200 for 2 events, USASA Nationals TBD
- USSA Rocky Events $40-$50 per day
- USASA events $35 per day
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- Freestyle Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper fitting helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.