10 yrs old and above
This program will focus on advanced mogul skiing, aerial, Freeride cross training and competition techniques. This team will train with Park & Pipe at least one day a week if they choose too or will do mogul training if desired. Additional training sessions are designed for athletes who want to spend more time on the snow and with more appetite for competition. Focus will be on Southwest Freestyle Tour events and the Rocky Mountain Devo Championships.
For children over the age of thirteen, there will be an opportunity to participate at selected Rocky Mountain divisional events and USASA competitions. Participation in the travel squad is required for athletes participating at away events. Tuition costs include one holiday camp. Additional fees will include travel, lodging and lift tickets at away events and entry fees.
- Forty (40) training sessions
- Total coaching time: 150 hours approximately
- Holiday Camp at Chapman Hill (Holiday camp is free and cannot be deducted from tuition cost.)
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Purgatory Resort Ski Pass
- Chapman Hill Ski Pass
- USSA Membership
- USASA Membership
- Seasonal Ski Rental/other equipment
- Event Entry Fees ($20-$30 per day)
- Travel Related costs
- Dryland/gymnastics training
- Estimated travel fees: $150 for three Southwest Tour and Rocky Devo events
- Estimated USSA regional events are $100 for each event weekend
- Rocky Mountain Division Dues: Age 12 & under: $90.00. Age 13 and over $235.00.
- Front entry 4 buckle boot
- Good Freestyle Skis
- Appropriate Length Poles
- Proper Fitted Helmet
- Well-fitting goggles and gloves.
- Appropriate jackets and pants for various weather conditions.