Foundation Officers & Committee
DWSF is a non-profit, volunteer lead organization with lofty vision.
As we prepare for a new year of programming, we would like to invite you to join our team boards or the foundation executive committee. Please contact us if you would like to be a part of the vital energy that keeps local kids motivated and participating in winter sports.
Board/Executive Committee Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attending regular board meetings (1.5 hours usually)
- Preparing for monthly meeting, reviewing information, providing feedback (1-2 hours)
- Performing general board member duties (2-3 hours)
- Attending committee meeting (1-2 hours)
- Performing committee tasks (2-3 hours)
- Supporting event, development and fundraising (varies)
Board of Directors
Durango Nordic Ski Club
Purgatory Ski & Snowboard Team
Board meetings are held monthly and are always open to anyone who is interested. Your feedback is always welcome.
Athletic Directors/Head Coaches
Durango Nordic Ski Club:
Purgatory Ski and Snowboard Team:
DWSF Executive Director/Fundraising Manager
Position open Send Resume: email@example.com
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
DWSF Finance Manager:
P.O. Box 4104
Durango, CO 81302